Sunday, February 15, 2009

Remember?

Freedom is a word I rarely utter without thinking of her…..

It’s almost one of those clichéd little stories you come across every now and then. A story about me and my loss of liberty, a story about me and your loss of liberty, a story about you and my loss of liberty, a story about us and our loss of liberty.

The piper at the gate of dawn shrieks like a banshee, out of some infamous folklore. You took away my flute, just as someone had taken away yours. We both now live inside the rusty cage of golden inhibitions. Amiable, ain’t it? Only if we could play our flutes like we did before….

All in all, it’s just another brick in the wall.

5 comments:

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

Music seems to help the pain
Seems to cultivate the brain.
Doctor kindly tell your wife that
I'm alive ,flowers thrive,
realize
realize
realize.

very cool blog. i'ver become a follower!!

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

i have no idea what a musical nemesis is, but Kabir Suman is my aantel nemesis. Meaning whenever i hear his aantlami on tv, i break out into rash. I like most of his music, though i sometimes get this feeling i'm listening to Dylan in Bangla.

Minko said...

@little girl lost

suman is someone who taught me so many genres of music through his songs. And personally, I would have been an inane creep without him!:)

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

well, his music is totally beyond question... the voice, the instruments, and i think most of all, the lyrics... what can i say? my personal favourites are jatismor, and tomar kothar rong ki lal... what are yours?

david villa said...

Pandora Music is an online music application that helps users entertain after tiring working hours. Download the app for free here:pandora music