Sunday, August 1, 2010

Deathly hallows

Tonight the stars are all gray.

Sorry, I never thought about the end;
That wide waters may drown my stone,
I would rather not see in my dreams.


My colours merge into your dull eyes,
And the curtain silently moves along
my hatred for you. I break free of my guilt,
in a moment of immense solitude.


The words turn into hyacinths, all white,
They cling together throughout the torrent of silence,
I almost smile, when the rain stops in the afternoon.
Your words, they die in your blazing chariot, like the wish of light.


Tonight I'll get to see the stars.







2 comments:

Rajarshi said...

Jiyo paagla!!

Ekta nikhaad premer kobita lekh na!

Avi said...

Wow...
Would you someday think of writing my biography? I know you and only you will do justice to it. [:)]